- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Comet Gain - Realistes
- Write a Review
- #K66342 000000000 K66342000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing, an exact reproduction of this highly sought after mod punk classic. Digitally remastered edi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing, an exact reproduction of this highly sought after mod punk classic. Digitally remastered edition of the British indie band's 2002 release, their fourth album overall. Comet Gain is one of the most beloved bands in all of the western world. Over dozens of releases, they've painted a consummate picture of life in modern southeast Britain. They sit at the nexus of punk, post-punk, mods, rockers, romantics, aesthetes, bohemians, hedonists, philosophers... Their albums are highly prized. Comet Gain was formed by singer, songwriter and guitarist David Feck (aka David Christian/Charlie Damage) in 1992, with musical influences including post-punk and northern soul.;Track List:1. The Kids at the Club;2. Why I Try to Look So Bad;3. I Close My Eyes to Think of God;4. My Defiance;5. Carry of Living;6. Moments in the Snow;7. Ripped-Up Suit!;8. She Never Understood;9. Movies;10. Labour;11. Don't Fall in Love If You Want to Die in Peace;12. Realistes;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, REMASTERED, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.