- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Comets on Fire - Comets on Fire
- Write a Review
- #K68929 000000000 K68929000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 1999 release, the debut full-length release by psycho-psych freaks Comets Of Fire. This self...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 1999 release, the debut full-length release by psycho-psych freaks Comets Of Fire. This self-titled platter delivers dark and damaged acid rock served in a crude and blown-out speedball of Blue Cheer, High Rise, James Williamson and a shit-faced-drunk Roxy-era Eno. Methamphetamine and Schnapps-drenched lullabies take it straight into the sonic shitstorm, shifting from 4/4 power rock to imploding free form. Echoplex-treated tales tell of drug-crazed space travelers, grave robbers in love and cosmic cannibals. The album was recorded on 4-track with the levels in the bloody red in a basement and garage in Santa Cruz, California. Tinkering, mixing and sound manipulation with help from Tim Green (Fucking Champs, Nation of Ulysses).;Track List:1. All I Need;2. Graverobbers;3. One Foot;4. Got a Feelin' Like I'm Leaving;5. Rimbaud Blues;6. Let's Take It All the Way Down;7. Comets on Fire;8. Ghost of the Cosmos;9. Days of Vapors;10. Back in the USSR
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.