- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Commodores - Commodores
- Write a Review
- K61553 000000000 K61553000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Commodores is the self-titled fifth studio album by the Commodores, released in 1977. The album incl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Commodores is the self-titled fifth studio album by the Commodores, released in 1977. The album included massive Top 5 singles such as 'Brick House' and 'Easy', moving the band into the pop mainstream. The band employed a variety of musical styles for the album, highlighted by the popular anthem "Brick House". With Walter Orange's squeaking/growling voice on the lead, and Ronald LaPread's roundtone bassline, this track peaked on the U.S. Hot 100 at #5, and the U.S. R&B Chart at #4. As their second single, "Brick House" helped to propel the Commodores into the spotlight as a leading R&B act. In contrast to "Brick House", "Easy" is a pop-soul ballad with mellow vocals by Lionel Richie with a Southern country twist. "Zoom" is one of the Commodores' best known tunes, despite not being released as a single in the US. It reached #38 on the UK singles chart.;Track List:1. Squeeze the Fruit;2. Funny Feelings;3. Heaven Knows;4. Zoom;5. Won't You Come Dance with Me;6. Brick House;7. Funky Situation;8. Patch It Up;9. Easy;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.