- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Common - Like Water for Chocolate
- Write a Review
- #K60267 000000000 K60267000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Limited color double vinyl LP repressing of this hip hop classic. Like Water for Chocolate is the fourth studio album b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Limited color double vinyl LP repressing of this hip hop classic. Like Water for Chocolate is the fourth studio album by rapper Common, originally released in 2000. It was the commercial breakthrough for Common, receiving great reviews from major magazine publications. The album's cover photo, 1956 Alabama by Gordon Parks, is a photo of a young black woman in Alabama, dressed for church, and drinking from a 'Colored Only' drinking fountain.;Track List:1. Time Travellin' (A Tribute to Fela);2. Heat;3. Cold Blooded;4. Dooinit;5. The Light;6. Funky for You;7. The Questions;8. Time Travellin' Reprise;9. The 6th Sense;10. A Film Called (Pimp);11. Nag Champa (Afrodisiac for the World);12. Thelonius;13. Payback Is a Grandmother;14. Geto Heaven Part Two;15. A Song for Assata;16. Pops Rap III... All My Children
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.