- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Communist Daughter - Cracks That Built the Wall
- Write a Review
- #K73213 000000000 K73213000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Communist Daughter returns with their sophomore album. They've garnered far flung prai...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Communist Daughter returns with their sophomore album. They've garnered far flung praise from top media outlets such as The Fader, Noisey/Vice, Consequence Of Sound, Paste, etc.. The band has toured the country many times over, and charted on the college radio format. Chicago Sun Times calls the band "a more down-to-earth Arcade Fire and a more gripping Of Monsters and Men while nicely filling the void left by The Civil Wars". Communist Daughter was founded in 2009 by singer and songwriter Johnny Solomon in Prescott, Wisconsin. Solomon moved from Saint Paul to Prescott in 2007 after the breakup of his marriage and his band Friends Like These due to addiction, mental health issues, and a spell in jail. There he took over the Boxcar restaurant, and began writing and recording under the Communist Daughter moniker, taking the name from a Neutral Milk Hotel song.;Track List:1. Hold Back;2. Strange;3. Beach Stalker;4. Roll a Stone;5. Keep Moving;6. BB Gun;7. The Dealer;8. Balboa Bridge;9. All Lit Up;10. The Killing Time;11. Sunday Morning Again
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.