- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Compuma Meets Haku - The Reconstruction of "Na Mele A Ka Haku"
- Write a Review
- #K80719 000000000 K80719000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Compuma aka Koichi Matsunaga reaches back through time to 1970s Hawaii to perform a mind meld, with his old-school Rola...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Compuma aka Koichi Matsunaga reaches back through time to 1970s Hawaii to perform a mind meld, with his old-school Roland drum machines and present-era compumagic Vulcanizing and reshaping Haku's original home-grown analog synth madness. Haku aka Frank Tavares composed a number of theater pieces and songs to highlight the multiethnic character of his native Hawaii, and released an LP of his compositions in 1976 (reissued by Em in 2015 (EM 1136CD/LP)). In Haku's work, new age musical elements, traditional Hawaiian music, and unclassifiable madness, all played on glorious analog synths, come together to form songs and stories delivered in Hawaiian, Japanese, and English. Not merely a remix, this is a synergistic reconstruction, a transformation at the molecular level in which Haku's source-code DNA is reborn in 2015 on 12" vinyl.;Track List:1. A1. Compuma Re-Edit (11:24);2. B1. Akuma-No-Numa Bonus Beats (5:29);3. B2. Dummy Oscar Part 3 (1:17);4. B3. Numa Screwed Reprise Dub (7:46)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.