- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Concrete Blonde - Walking In London
- Write a Review
- #K54705 000000000 K54705000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Walking in London is the fourth studio album from alternative rock band Concrete Blonde. It features...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Walking in London is the fourth studio album from alternative rock band Concrete Blonde. It features the song "... Long Time Ago" which played over the ending credits of The Shield's series finale. Concrete Blonde were an alternative rock band based in the United States. They were active from 1982 to 1995, from 2001 to 2004, and then reunited in 2010 and split up again in 2012. Singer-songwriter/bassist Johnette Napolitano formed the band Dream 6 with guitarist James Mankey in Los Angeles in 1982. When they signed with I.R.S. Records in 1986, labelmate Michael Stipe suggested the name Concrete Blonde, describing the contrast between their hard rock music and introspective lyrics.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.