- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K78020 000000000 K78020000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, a collaboration between the acclaimed American composer Nico Muhly and the Faroese sin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, a collaboration between the acclaimed American composer Nico Muhly and the Faroese singer/songwriter Teitur. The two musicians began work on the project when Muhly was composer-in-residence at Muziekgebouw Eindhoven in the Netherlands. The songs' lyrics were inspired by or culled from video and commentary the pair found on YouTube. "We came up with this premise of boring videos, home videos," Teitur explains. "It was a time when everyone was posting these meaningless videos. It was just fascinating when we started watching them... The more you watched them the more you started to wonder, 'What is behind this? Why are people doing this?' They are really saying, 'This is really beautiful, this is really sick, this is me,' people confessing things. And that gave us the title for the record.";Track List:1. Describe You;2. Sick of Fish;3. Cat Rescue;4. Small Spaces;5. Her First Confession;6. I Smoke;7. Nowheresville;8. Coffee Expert;9. Dog and Frog;10. If You Wait a Little Longer;11. Love Hits You Where It Hurts;12. Printer in the Morning;13. Don't I Know You from Somewhere;14. Time to Dry
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.