- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Conor Oberst - One Of My Kind [LP/DVD/CD]
- Write a Review
- #K67813 000000000 K67813000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus DVD. 2012 documentary on the Bright Eyes frontman's solo venture. Phil Shaffart was no...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus DVD. 2012 documentary on the Bright Eyes frontman's solo venture. Phil Shaffart was not hired by Conor Oberst to make the film One of My Kind. He was hired to make sure the guitars stayed in tune. But Phil had a video camera with him as the Mystic Valley Band came together for the first time at Valle Mistico in Tepoztlan, Mexico in January of 2008 and so he started filming what he sensed was something special. "When I started filming, none of US had the intentions of turning what was being shot into a film," says Phil, "but the things we were seeing, feeling and capturing with the music proved to be inspiring in ways we were not prepared for.";Track List:1. One of My Kind;2. Gentleman's Pact;3. Corina Corina;4. Synesthete Song;5. Breezy;6. Central City;7. I Got the Reason #1;8. Phil's Song (Learn to Stop Time);9. Normal;10. Kodachrome;11. White Shoes (Reprise);12. One of My Kind;13. Gentleman's Pact;14. Corina Corina;15. Synesthete Song;16. Breezy;17. Central City;18. I Got the Reason #1;19. Phil's Song (Learn to Stop Time);20. Normal;21. Kodachrome;22. White Shoes (Reprise);23. DVD;Special Attributes:WITH CD, WITH DVD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.