- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Conor Oberst - Upside Down Mountain
- Write a Review
- #K75886 000000000 K75886000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Singer-songwriter Conor Oberst's debut album for Nonesuch Records, UPSIDE DOWN MOUNTAIN, is, as it's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Singer-songwriter Conor Oberst's debut album for Nonesuch Records, UPSIDE DOWN MOUNTAIN, is, as it's title implies, a study in contrasts, a glance up to the heavens and a glimpse into the abyss. 'There's a certain solitude to this record,' Oberst admits, and themes of loneliness, dislocation, and regret repeatedly surface. Yet it's making was far from solitary, as Oberst gathered friends old and new for the recording, including producer Jonathan Wilson, engineer Andy LeMaster, bassist Macey Taylor, multi-instrumentalist Blake Mills, and the Swedish sibling folk-rock vocal duo First Aid Kit. The overall warmth of the sound tempers the starkness of the stories being told and Oberst renders his carefully detailed lyrics with an easy intimacy, the still youthful quaver in his voice poignantly underscoring the rueful, decidedly mature words.;Track List:1. Time Forgot;2. Zigzagging Toward the Light;3. Hundreds of Ways;4. Artifact #1;5. Lonely at the Top;6. Enola Gay;7. Double Life;8. Kick;9. Night at Lake Unknown;10. You Are Your Mother's Child;11. Governor's Ball;12. Desert Island Questionnaire;13. Common Knowledge;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.