- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Constant Deviants - Omerta
- Write a Review
- #K91880 000000000 K91880000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:2016 release. Emcee M.I. and producer DJ Cutt return a year after releasing the critically acclaimed Avant Garde with a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:2016 release. Emcee M.I. and producer DJ Cutt return a year after releasing the critically acclaimed Avant Garde with a new album and concept. The duo, who have further developed their creative enterprises to incorporate film production as part of their ever expanding SIX2SIX organization, have drawn from their respective Italian and Russian heritages to adopt the personas of Luciano and Lansky on the new album Omerta. Describing the approach, M.I. explains "It's to put a little of the fun back into hip hop, not just throwing out beats and bars. A return to the days where the focus was on entertainment, relating imaginative stories and putting more emphasis on actual songwriting." The 13 tracks are a series of vignettes set in a metaphorical criminal underworld. They depict familiar times, events and cultural reference points as a formula for conveying parallel meaning. Such imagery has been used by rappers for decades, eager to portray a glorified vision of themselves, but M.I. is a man on a different mission, adding "I'm not endorsing a lifestyle or suggesting this is who I am in any literal sense. I wanted to address this subject in a more intelligent way, compare mindsets and situations in a broader dynamic.";Track List:1. Gtfoh;2. Newspaper Man;3. Bada Bing;4. So Underrated;5. Plata O Plomo;6. I-95;7. Make My Bones;8. Sparks Steakhouse;9. Delorean;10. Fuklinski;11. Reign Storms;12. Untitled;13. We Up Tho
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.