- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Consumers - All My Friends Are Dead
- Write a Review
- #K70684 000000000 K70684000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/21/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of these vintage 1978 recordings from the Arizona punks. All My Friends Are Dead was the Consumers' '...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/21/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of these vintage 1978 recordings from the Arizona punks. All My Friends Are Dead was the Consumers' 'fuck you' to Phoenix since nearly all their gigs there ended in brawls with long-haired rockers and other redneck gnarlers pounding on the band for daring to play Punk Rock in public in 1977. Just before they packed for L.A. in early '78 the band managed to get themselves on tape during a single session blow-out frenzy. All My Friends Are Dead successfully captures the Consumers as a pissed-off-yet-still-fun, no-frills, punk-rockin' band... exactly who and what they were during their extremely short and sweet existence.;Track List:1. Teen Love Song;2. Anti Anti Anti;3. Consumers;4. Concerned Citizen;5. Your Problem;6. Ballad to the Son of Sam;7. My Type;8. Dream Hits;9. Get Out;10. Media Ogre;11. Punk Church
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.