- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Continuum - Hypothesis
- Write a Review
- #K79448 000000000 K79448000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Bay Area death metal henchmen and recent Unique Leader signees, Continuum unleash their debut full-length, The Hypothes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Bay Area death metal henchmen and recent Unique Leader signees, Continuum unleash their debut full-length, The Hypothesis. The brain child of lead guitarist/composer Chase Fraser (Decrepit Birth, Animosity), Continuum was forged in 2009 and features the current working lineup of Fraser alongside guitarist Ivan Munguia (Arkaik, Deeds Of Flesh), vocalist Riley McShane (Son Of Aurelius), bassist Nick Willbrand (Flesh Consumed) and drummer Spencer Edwards (Son Of Aurelius). Together the Continuum collective provides a sound that rocks the very foundation of modern death metal. Recorded mainly by Fraser with additional tracking and mixing by Zack Ohren (Suffocation, Fallujah, All Shall Perish) at Castle Ultimate Studios, The Hypothesis delivers a scathing assemblage of engaging and abrasive compositions steeped conceptually in the mysteries of the infinite and the early but no-less-relevant and unsolved theories of the "continuum hypothesis.";Track List:1. Hypothesis: A Profound Discovery;2. The Epiphany;3. Hypothesis: Evolution;4. Absolute Zero;5. The Awakened Creator;6. Wasps in the History of the Weak;7. Perspective;8. Where the Worlds Were Left;9. A Surreal Descent;10. The Steppes to Ascension
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.