- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Copeland - Beneath Medicine Tree
- Write a Review
- #K71887 000000000 K71887000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Copeland formed in Lakeland, Florida in 2001. The band's first album, Beneath ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Limited edition 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Copeland formed in Lakeland, Florida in 2001. The band's first album, Beneath Medicine Tree, came out in 2003 on indie label The Militia Group. Virtuosic vocals from frontman Aaron Marsh, at times pay homage to tenor legend Jeff Buckley with belting confidence, or gleam with elegance and passion in the vein of Coldplay's Chris Martin. The songwriting is splendid, blending pop sensible melodies, lush harmonies, and moody lyrics with ambient guitar leads and clever arrangements encasing everything that is beautiful. The record's layered melodies, combined with Marsh's thoughtful, emotive croon, immediately engaged music fans, offering a nuanced take on the emo music of the early '00s. Mastered for vinyl and lacquers created by Stan Ricker.;Track List:1. Brightest;2. Testing the Strong Ones;3. Priceless (For Eleanor);4. Take Care;5. When Paula Sparks;6. California;7. She Changes Your Mind;8. There Cannot Be a Close Second;9. Coffee;10. Walking Downtown;11. When Finally Set Free;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.