- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Copeland - You Are My Sunshine
- Write a Review
- #K71880 000000000 K71880000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2014;Notes:You Are My Sunshine is Florida-based indie rock band Copeland's fourth full length album. It was originally released on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2014;Notes:You Are My Sunshine is Florida-based indie rock band Copeland's fourth full length album. It was originally released on October 14, 2008. The album marks Copeland's first release on the record label, Tooth & Nail. The album was released in a vinyl version on January 27, 2009. Giving it the full SRC vinyl treatment, "You Are My Sunshine" was pressed as a 180 gram double LP and was mastered for vinyl and lacquers created by by Stan Ricker. The album art will be displayed to it's full capacity throughout a matte gatefold jacket and accompanied by an 11 x 22 insert. Vinyl Details: Double 180 Gram Vinyl - Mastered for vinyl and lacquers created by Stan Ricker - Matte Gatefold jacket, 11 x 22 Insert - Artwork features original vinyl cover and the deluxe CD edition. Vinyl Color: 180 Gram Root Beer Brown (Limited 1, 500);Track List:1. A1 Should You Return;2. A2 the Grey Man;3. A3 Chin Up;4. A4 Good Morning Fire Eaters;5. B5 to Be Happy Now;6. B6 the Day I Lost My Voice (The Suitcase Song);7. B7 on the Safest Ledge;8. B8 Not Allowed;9. C9 Strange and Unprepared;10. C10 What Do I Know?;11. C11 Not So Tough Found Out;12. D12 What Cannot Be Found (Part 1);13. D13 Every Silence;14. D14 You Are My Sunshine;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.