- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Copy - Chalice Agenda
- Write a Review
- #K92332 000000000 K92332000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Holding cult status in Portland for nearly a decade, Copy has been crafting solid dance tracks that contain trace eleme...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Holding cult status in Portland for nearly a decade, Copy has been crafting solid dance tracks that contain trace elements of disco, electro-pop, hip-hop, IDM, film music, kraut, and progressive rock yet the result is always very recognizably Copy sounding. Songs are melodic and subtle enough that they find themselves on repeat on your headphones long after the dance party has ended. Chalice Agenda, Copy's fourth full length album, continues the tradition of deep analog bass with chunky, upbeat rhythms, coupled with interwoven synth melodies that weave together patterns that can be both wistful and baroque, or soaringly bright and driving. Marius Libman, Copy's producer, also plays bass guitar for Sun Angle, synthesizer for Regular Music, and has done remixes for Ratatat, Starfucker, and countless others (official and unofficial), as well as co-hosting the Heavy Breather radio show on Xray FM Portland.;Track List:1. Contraction (3:02);2. Fan Fiction (4:11);3. Hard to Care (5:49);4. Kelvins (3:11);5. Multiples (3:21);6. Opportuned (3:18);7. Perish (3:31);8. Plantation Vibe (3:13);9. Tell Me Something New (3:12);10. To Me (3:57);11. Why Does It? (3:31)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.