- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Coral - Coral
- Write a Review
- #K66495 000000000 K66495000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/11/2011;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. When The Coral first arrived on the scene in 2001 with their EP Shadows ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/11/2011;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. When The Coral first arrived on the scene in 2001 with their EP Shadows Fall, the British press hailed them as their answer to the The Strokes. NME called The Coral the best new band in England. Their fervent originality struck a chord that kept on ringing until their 2002 self-titled debut release. That's when the praise really started flowing in, as did the sailing references: they were even nominated for the Mercury Music Prize a day after the album was released. The Coral were jaunty, rambunctious and youthful (their oldest member only 21) their music was strangely coherent despite the obvious oddness and idiosyncratic nature of each and every song. The psychedelic sheen doesn't hide a sturdy pop surface, though, and neither does is obfuscate the boatload of talent these young men obviously have. Unsettling and slightly disorienting, this is truly an interesting and memorable record, out on vinyl for the first time since a limited vinyl release in 2002!;Track List:1. Spanish Man;2. I Remember When;3. Shadows Fall;4. Dreaming of You;5. Simon Diamond;6. Goodbye;7. Waiting for the Heartaches;8. Skeleton Key;9. Wildfire;10. Badman;11. Calendars and Clocks;12. Simian Technology
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.