- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cornelius - Fantasma
- Write a Review
- K56320 000000000 K56320000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve with bonus tracks. Japanese pop-noise savant Cornelius, a self-tau...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve with bonus tracks. Japanese pop-noise savant Cornelius, a self-taught guitarist inspired early on by Kiss and Black Sabbath. A product of the same Shibuya-kei bubblegum scene that also gave rise to Pizzicato Five, Cornelius became a national teen idol in the wake of the release of 1994's full-length The First Question. Released in 1997, Fantasma was his creative and commercial breakthrough, a kaleidoscopic, genre-hopping joy ride through contemporary musical history that became Cornelius' first American release when it was reissued by Matador a year later.;Track List:1. Mic Check;2. The Micro Disneycal World Tour;3. New Music Machine;4. Clash;5. Count Five or Six;6. Monkey;7. Star Fruits Surf Rider;8. Chapter 8 -Seashore and Horizon-;9. Free Fall;10. 2010;11. God Only Knows;12. Thank You for the Music;13. Fantasma;14. Taylor (Bonus Track);15. Lazy (Bonus Track);16. Ball in Kick Off (Bonus Track);17. Typewrite Lesson (Bonus Track);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.