- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cory Branan - Adios
- Write a Review
- #K54433 000000000 K54433000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release form the alt-country singer/songwriter. The al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release form the alt-country singer/songwriter. The album was self-produced and recorded in the spring of 2016 at Tweed Studios in Oxford, MS with a tight three piece: Branan on lead vocals and guitar (both electric and acoustic), Robbie Crowell (formerly of Deer Tick) on drums and percussion, keys, and horns, and James "Haggs" Haggerty on bass. Additionally, Amanda Shires contributes on fiddle and vocals, and Laura Jane Grace of Against Me! And Dave Hause provide guest vocals. Cory Branan has four previous full-length releases: The Hell You Say (2002), 12 Songs (2006), Mutt (2012), and The No-Hit Wonder (2014). His music has received critical praise from the likes of Rolling Stone and Rolling Stone Country, NPR All Things Considered, Noisey, Wall Street Journal, Paste Magazine, Oxford American, Consequence of Sound, Southern Living, and many others.;Track List:1. I Only Know;2. Imogene;3. Blacksburg;4. Yeah So What;5. You Got Through;6. The Vow;7. Walls Ms;8. Cold Blue Moonlight;9. Another Nightmare in America;10. Chameleon Moon;11. Equinox;12. Don't Go;13. Visiting Hours;14. My Father Was An Accordian Player;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.