- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cosines - Oscillations
- Write a Review
- #K85368 000000000 K85368000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the debut album from the London-based Indie band. OSCILLATIONS charts the ups and down...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the debut album from the London-based Indie band. OSCILLATIONS charts the ups and downs, the instability of relationships, misguided hook-ups and 'subsequent break-ups. The matter-of-fact blunt Yorkshire styling's of songwriter Alice Hubley's lyrics tell it like it is, and the resulting tone is one of relief more than sadness. Simon Nelson's songwriting contributions to the album - Lookout Mountain Drive and Stalemate - complement Hubley's songs perfectly and bring a second perspective to the scene. Peppered with luscious synth tones this is music for modern happy robots. The album was recorded and produced by the band in Wood Green at Simon's own Klank Studio, using a variety of instruments and electronic trickery including marimba, autoharp, theremin and cranky old Moog and Roland synths. The album features guest turns from spiritual members Gabe Saucedo (Still Flyin', Red Pony Clock) and Gary Olson (The Ladybug Transistor), who phoned in their recordings from across the pond.;Track List:1. Out of the Fire;2. Nothing More Than a Feeling;3. Walking Away;4. Lookout Mountain Drive;5. Pop-In-Court;6. Binary Primary;7. Stalemate;8. Runaway;9. Misguide Me;10. Our Ghosts
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.