- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cotillon - The Afternoons
- Write a Review
- #K74030 000000000 K74030000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Cotillon is the moniker of Jordan Corso, a New York City based artist with ties to both San Francisc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Cotillon is the moniker of Jordan Corso, a New York City based artist with ties to both San Francisco and Los Angeles. After the release of his critically acclaimed self-titled debut and extensive touring, Corso sold everything he had but a bag full of clothes and his music gear and boarded a plane for New York. "The time was right for me to make a New York album," Corso says. He wrote everyday relentlessly taking inspiration from French new wave, Japanese literature, uppers, downers, big city culture, and a romantic relationship. The first person he showed his demos to was Shane Butler of New York via Boston's Quilt, who's work Corso strongly admires. "One of the things I really like about Jordan is that he is caught in this interstice between high-culture & low-culture between the cleaner aspects of life and the grittier," explains Butler. "I heard both these sides of him in the demos he showed me. Jordan also seemed really into this idea of making a 'New York' record. As someone who grew up partly in New York City, the prospect of making a 'New York' record... is a very complicated thing. That concept wrestles with some of the ideas that I saw in Jordan's personality. It is something of the high & the low the grime & the glitter the superficial & the genuine."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.