- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Count Basie - Count Basie & the Kansas City
- Write a Review
- L29446 000000000 L29446000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/20/2010;Notes:(2-LP set)(45-RPM) Although for many fans the equation Count Basie = Big Band Jazz is quite indisputable, one has to ag...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/20/2010;Notes:(2-LP set)(45-RPM) Although for many fans the equation Count Basie = Big Band Jazz is quite indisputable, one has to agree that when one listens to these eight numbers: less is more when it comes to swing. As always, the great soloists of the Basie big band are on top form: first and foremost Frank Wess who demonstrates how rightly popular the flute is for it's sound-coloring and as a solo instrument. Thad Jones on the trumpet is quite outstanding in all the numbers - and is equally important as composer and arranger. The "All American Rhythm Group Number 1" consisting of the Count, Freddie Green, Eddie Jones and Sonny Payne deliver one adrenaline-like thrill after another - without ever neglecting the jazz beat.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.