- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Counting Crows - August And Everything After
- K55580 000000000 K55580000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. When the prevailing guitar jingle of 'Mr. Jones' cascaded over radio in the early 90s, it was...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. When the prevailing guitar jingle of 'Mr. Jones' cascaded over radio in the early 90s, it was a sure sign that the Counting Crows were a musical force to be reckoned with. Their 1993 debut album, August and Everything After, burst at the seams with both dominant pop harmonies and rich, hearty ballads, all thanks to lead singer Adam Duritz. The lone guitar work of 'Mr. Jones' coupled with the sweet, in-front pull of Duritz's voice kicked off the album in full force. The album cover depicts handwritten lyrics to a song called "August and Everything After", but the band decided against featuring the song on the album of the same name it was not until over a decade later that it was played as part of one of their live concerts.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.