- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Counting Crows - Recovering The Satellites
- Write a Review
- #K55576 000000000 K55576000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. For their second album, 1996's Recovering The Satellites, Counting Crows crafted a self-consc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. For their second album, 1996's Recovering The Satellites, Counting Crows crafted a self-consciously challenging response to their unexpected success. Throughout the record, Adam Duritz contemplates his loss of privacy and sudden change of fortunes, among other angst-ridden subjects. In one sense, it's no different from the subjects that dominated August and Everything After. Released three years (and two years of worldwide touring) after their debut album, it reached #1 in the United States and was a top seller in Australia, Canada, and the UK as well. For this album, the quintet became a sextet, with fellow San Franciscan Dan Vickrey added, contributing a second guitar as well as sharing in songwriting credits on four of the fourteen tracks. Counting Crows brought in producer Gil Norton for Recovering the Satellites (The track "Miller's Angels" was produced by Marvin Etzione).;Track List:1. Catapult (Side A);2. Angels of the Silences (Side A);3. Daylight Fading (Side A);4. I'm Not Sleeping (Side A);5. Goodnight Elisabeth (Side B);6. Children in Bloom (Side B);7. Have You Seen Me Lately? (Side B);8. Miller's Angels (Side A);9. Another Horsedreamer's Blues (Side A);10. Recoverign the Satellites (Side A);11. Monkey (Side B);12. Mercury (Side B);13. A Long December (Side B);14. Walkaways (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.