- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Country Joe & the Fish - Electric Music For The Mind and Body
- Write a Review
- #K76254 000000000 K76254000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:Their full-length debut is their most joyous and cohesive statement and one of the most important and enduring document...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:Their full-length debut is their most joyous and cohesive statement and one of the most important and enduring documents of the psychedelic era, the band's swirl of distorted guitar and organ at it's most inventive. In contrast to Jefferson Airplane, who were at their best working within conventional song structures, and the Grateful Dead, who hadn't quite yet figured out how to transpose their music to the recording studio, Country Joe & the Fish delivered a fully formed, uncompromising, and yet utterly accessible - in fact, often delightfully witty - body of psychedelic music the first time out. 180 gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Flying High;2. Not So Sweet Martha Lorraine;3. Death Sound Blues;4. Porpoise Mouth;5. Section 43;6. Superbird;7. Sad and Lonely Times;8. Love;9. Bass Strings;10. Masked Marauder;11. Grace;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.