- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Courtney Barnett - Boxing Day (Revisted) / Shivers
- Write a Review
- L42179 000000000 L42179000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:The time is nigh for yet another exceptional installment of our Jack White produced Blue Series of singles. This time a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:The time is nigh for yet another exceptional installment of our Jack White produced Blue Series of singles. This time around we're privileged to work with Melbourne, Australia's very own Courtney Barnett. Barnett has quickly made her mark on garage pop fans worldwide with her witty, self-deprecating, and authentic observations turned into raw, stream-of-consciousness lyrics and blunt melodies. The wry and dry songstress stopped by Third Man Studios in Nashville over a long weekend this summer to record a couple tracks and damn did she deliver! The A-side 'Boxing Day Blues Revisited' is the slinky and bittersweet epilogue to 'Boxing Day Blues', the somber album closer from Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit. It's a strangely catching, plaintive reflection on the loneliness that blossoms when a person you care about treats you like literal garbage. The track is jaunty yet aloof, with CB's trademark conversational lyricism in perfect contrast to the B-side, a beautifully dark reboot of the Roland S. Howard penned 'Shivers' back in the days of The Boys Next Door. Her unfastened delivery of an ironic tale of teenage love and mortality brings a new level of feeling that makes it a welcome addition to Sounds of Late Fall mix you've been working on. Keep your eye out and ears peeled for this one 'cause you ain't gonna wanna miss it.;Track List:1. Boxing Day Blues (Revisted);2. Shivers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.