- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Courtney Barnett - The Double Ep: A Sea Of Split Peas
- Write a Review
- #K56521 000000000 K56521000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:2 vinyl LPs. Courtney Barnett has already taken Australia with her special blend of folk music and '90s garage band roc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:2 vinyl LPs. Courtney Barnett has already taken Australia with her special blend of folk music and '90s garage band rock. Through the joys of the South by Southwest Music Festival, she's rapidly making in roads with the American music scene. 2014's "Double EP: A Sea of Split Peas" really is 2 EPs in one package. Those EPs are "How to Carve a Carrot into a Rose" and "I've Got a Friend Called Emily Ferris." Her "Sea" actually cracked the Billboard 200 chart and made it's way up to #165. With her pluck and deadpan delivery, Courtney Barnett is going places.;Track List:1. Out of the Woodwork;2. Don't Apply Compression Gently;3. Avant Gardener;4. History Eraser;5. David;6. Anonymous Club;7. Lance JR;8. Are You Looking After Yourself?;9. Scotty Says;10. Canned Tomatoes (Whole);11. Porcelain;12. Ode to Odetta
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.