- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cousin Stizz - Suffolk Country
- Write a Review
- #K71148 000000000 K71148000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Limited individually numbered colored vinyl LP pressing. Cousin Stizz' debut mixtape Suffolk County gets it's first vin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Limited individually numbered colored vinyl LP pressing. Cousin Stizz' debut mixtape Suffolk County gets it's first vinyl release via Omertà Inc. Pitchfork: "Cousin Stizz appeared fully-formed on his debut mixtape, Suffolk County. In the internets post-regionalist rap world, that was a proud hometown declaration." Noisey: "Stizz's recent debut Suffolk County is an accumulation of experiences from his adolescence to the present, all rooted in city. Besides "Shoutout" which got a subtle co-sign by Drake. Standout tracks include 'No Bells' and 'Dum Dope,' two sparse and minimalist songs that are evocative of Suffolk County's ability to hypnotise the listener." XXL: "The 23-year-old MC's Suffolk County mixtape has been turning heads with it crisp production, trap influence and effortless flow." Pigeons & Planes: "One listen to the 13-track Suffolk County project makes it clear: There inso filler here. It's one of those rare projects that you can listen to from front to back." Complex: "'Shoutout', a hypnotizing crew anthem with the hook - Shoutout to the money, love the drugs- that's stuck in your head for days.";Track List:1. Ain't Really Much;2. Shoutout;3. Fresh Prince;4. Real Life;5. Dirty Bands;6. Talk (Feat Jefe Replay);7. No Bells;8. Dum Dope;9. No Explanation;10. Bonds;11. I Got It;12. Fed Up;13. Jordan Fade
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.