- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Coves - Soft Friday
- Write a Review
- #K91113 000000000 K91113000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Coves, the highly buzzed about 60s infused, indie psych-rock duo comprised of singer Rebekah Wood and multi-instrumenta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Coves, the highly buzzed about 60s infused, indie psych-rock duo comprised of singer Rebekah Wood and multi-instrumentalist John Rigard are set to bring their critically acclaimed debut album, Soft Friday, stateside. Mixed by Brendan Lynch (Primal Scream, Paul Weller), Clash Magazine says of the album, With those driving, Spector-esque drums and that sweeping grandeur, theirs is a teenage melodrama fuelled by a passion for noise swirling psychedelia with a visceral edge. Featured as one of NME's "Best Albums of 2014" with a 9/10 rating, Soft Friday debuts in North America September 2, 2014.;Track List:1. Fall Out of Love;2. Honeybee;3. Beatings;4. Last Desire;5. Let the Sun Go;6. No Ladder;7. Cast a Shadow;8. Fool for Your Face;9. Bad Kick to the Heart;10. Wake Up
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.