- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cowboy Junkies - Trinity Session
- Write a Review
- #K55850 000000000 K55850000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes two bonus tracks. The multi-platinum album T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes two bonus tracks. The multi-platinum album The Trinity Session by Cowboy Junkies is to prove it's possible to create a fantastic album overnight it was recorded in the night of 27th November 1987 using just one microphone, a DAT recorder and the wonderful acoustics of the Holy Trinity in Toronto. The album includes a mixture of original material by the band and covers of classic folk, rock and country songs, including the band's most famous single, a cover of The Velvet Underground's 'Sweet Jane'. The Trinity Session is completely remastered and includes two tracks that were previously not included on the album 'Blue Moon Revisited' and 'Working On A Building'. The records are packed in a newly designed gatefold with additional photos and features new liner notes written by author and music editor Jason Schneider.;Track List:1. Mining for Gold;2. Misguided Angel;3. Blue Moon Revisited (Song for Elvis);4. I Don't Get It;5. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry;6. To Love Is to Bury;7. 200 More Miles;8. Dreaming My Dreams with You;9. Working on a Building;10. Sweet Jane;11. Postcard Blues;12. Walking After Midnight
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.