- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cradle of Filth - Cryptoriana: The Seductiveness Of Decay
- Write a Review
- #K61816 000000000 K61816000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Limited edition blue colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. A monstrous tour-de-force of utterly distin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Limited edition blue colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. A monstrous tour-de-force of utterly distinctive but reassuringly destructive heavy fucking metal, laced with spectral disquiet but delivered with muscular aplomb, Cryptoriana - The Seductiveness Of Decay was conceived during the summer of 2016 as Cradle of Filth convened in Ashok and Škaroupka's native Czech Republic, before being meticulously pieced together by the band and now long-time producer Scott Atkins back in the UK during the first half of 2017. From the exhilarating melodrama of opening two-fisted salvo "Exquisite Torments Await" and "Heartbreak And Seance" onwards, the twelfth Cradle of Filth album manifestly represents yet another wild expansion of the band's sonic manifesto across nine epic and elaborate new anti-hymns and a fervent blast through Canadian thrash legends Annihilator's ageless "Alison Hell." From "Achingly Beautiful's" synapse-scorching holocaust of the heart to the flesh-ripping, thrash-driven grandeur of "Wester, Vespertine" and the pitch-black lysergic gargoyle attack of "You Will Know The Lion By His Claw," Cryptoriana is simply the most musically and visually startling record in Cradle of Filth's storied history one that grittily upholds the band's tradition of conjuring warped narratives that linger long in the memory.;Special Attributes:WHITE, BLUE, LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.