- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Craig G - I Rap & Go Home
- Write a Review
- #K72517 000000000 K72517000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Pressed on blue vinyl, I Rap and Go Home is the result of smart choices, experience and a willingness to stick to what ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Pressed on blue vinyl, I Rap and Go Home is the result of smart choices, experience and a willingness to stick to what you're good at! We live in a confusing, terrifying world of Donald Trump and Brexit. Maybe, under the current circumstances, a little throwback to the '80s isn't such a bad thing. Craig might not have been as steady or reliable as his Juice Crew buddy Masta Ace, but it's surprising just how solid I Rap and Go Home is. It's compact, straightforward and a lot of fun, the kind of album you can happily put on in the background when you don't want to think too hard or pay too much attention. The songs themselves still knock. The album has a single producer, VaporWorldz, a choice that gives it a coherence and clarity that other records don't have. Plus, there are some nice guest surprises: Craig tag-teams with Ras Kass, Buckshot and Rock on "365," and trades barbs with Jarobi on the grimy "N.I.O.M.M." There's even a surprise appearance from Canibus - surprising, that is, because he doesn't screw it up. The guests never overwhelm, never outstay their welcome.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Long Time;3. Make Your Arrangements Feat. Kool Keith;4. W.F.W.T (What's Fuckin with That);5. It's My Turn;6. Midro;7. 365 Buckshot Ras Kass Rockness Monstah;8. N.I.O.M.M Feat. Jarobi;9. Don't Stop Loving Me;10. This Man (That Ain't Cool);11. Dreaming Feat. Canibus
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.