- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crash City Saints - Are You Free?
- Write a Review
- #K84090 000000000 K84090000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Limited double colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Crash City Saints are back with the long awaited follow up to G...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Limited double colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Crash City Saints are back with the long awaited follow up to Glow In The Dark Music, which inspired rave reviews back in 2010. The band says their music sounds like a sandblaster spraying sugar, but we say it sounds like everything great that's ever existed. Are You Free? might be the best shoegaze influenced album released all year, and yet it's so much more than that. The album's 12 songs have more hooks than a lazy Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman, more hooks than an English phonebook, more hooks than the VHS section of your local thrift store, more hooks than the lyrics to the world's second-favorite Blues Traveler song. At times, Crash City Saints sound like a power pop band in shoegaze clothing.;Track List:1. Ice Cream Headache;2. Smile Lines;3. Weirdos Need Love Too;4. There's No School Tomorrow;5. Use Once Then Dispose;6. Spirit Photography;7. Act 2;8. Dawn of a Bright New Nothing;9. Annabella;10. It's Not a Party Until Someone Breaks Your Heart;11. The Hour of the Wolf;12. Harbor Lights;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.