- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crazy Dreams Band - War Dream
- Write a Review
- #K85543 000000000 K85543000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/13/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 sophomore album from Baltimore's Crazy Dreams Band. War Dream is saturated with heaviness, Psyc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/13/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 sophomore album from Baltimore's Crazy Dreams Band. War Dream is saturated with heaviness, Psychedelia, pomp and grit, and noticeably lacking any nostalgia hang-ups. Lost love, genocide and forgotten histories collide with raw-dog vocal thundering, slippe ry bass frequencies, adventurous percussion and seductive guitar ripples. Opener 'Feels So Good' is a swirling dirge that could be a half-figured-out version of 'Carouselambra'. 'Awkward for Everyone' showcases recent addition Jorge Martins of Lisbon duo Fish & Sheep playing what sounds like a deflating blow-up Les Paul copy that actually has strings-you've got to hear the killer solo! The side-long 'Life Is the Knife' is like a secret ritual from an unreleased Billy Jack sequel where he went back to Vietnam and built a temple that bled the purest opium. Here, Jake Freeman's adventurous sub-frequencies and Nick Becker's saucy space wanderings shine on to break the dawn in half.;Track List:1. Feels So Good;2. Awkward for Everyone;3. Melanie;4. Life Is the Knife
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.