- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bayou Country
- Write a Review
- #K55333 000000000 K55333000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/14/2014;Notes:Bayou Country is the second studio album by American rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival, released by Fantasy Record...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/14/2014;Notes:Bayou Country is the second studio album by American rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival, released by Fantasy Records in January 1969, and was the first of three albums CCR released in that year (see 1969 in music). The album was remastered and reissued on 180 Gram Vinyl by Analogue Productions in 2006. John Fogerty wrote PROUD MARY and it first was heard off of this album.;Track List:1. Born on the Bayou 5:16;2. Bootleg 3:03;3. Graveyard Train 8:37;4. Good Golly Miss Molly (Robert "Bumps" Blackwell John Marascalco) 2:44;5. Penthouse Pauper 3:39;6. Proud Mary 3:09;7. Keep On Chooglin' 7:43
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.