- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Creedence Clearwater Revival Live In Europe
- Write a Review
- K59941 000000000 K59941000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in deluxe tip-on gatefold jacket. Originally released on Fantasy in 1973, documenting their Ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in deluxe tip-on gatefold jacket. Originally released on Fantasy in 1973, documenting their Mardi Gras tour, this double LP showcases Creedence as power trio, after the resignation of Tom Fogerty. Unfairly maligned in the past, Live In Europe documents John Fogerty and Co. At their unhinged best, ripping through a catalog of their greatest hits. Creedence Clearwater Revival's musical style encompassed the roots rock, swamp rock, and blues rock genres. Despite their San Francisco Bay Area origins, they portrayed a Southern rock style, with lyrics about bayous, catfish, the Mississippi River, and other popular elements of Southern United States iconography, as well as political and socially-conscious lyrics about topics including the Vietnam War.;Track List:1. Born on the Bayou;2. Medley: Green River/Susie Q;3. It Came Out of the Sky;4. Door to Door;5. Travelin' Band;6. Fortunate Son;7. Commotion;8. Lodi;9. Bad Moon Rising;10. Proud Mary;11. Up Around the Bend;12. Hey Tonight;13. Sweet Hitch-Hiker;14. Keep on Chooglin'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.