- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Creeping Pink - Mirror Woods
- Write a Review
- #K92534 000000000 K92534000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the bedroom singer, songwriter and producer. The self-proclaimed “tape glam" artist ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the bedroom singer, songwriter and producer. The self-proclaimed “tape glam" artist mixes components of Electronica and lo-fi indie Rock to create music that's both jarring and hypnotizing. As for the album? A fog of memories caught in the sun-flakes settling in the forest, a beautiful album indeed. Many glittering gems are woven into these tunes but one listen is not enough to hear them all. Like trying to appreciate the silver strobing of ocean waves, they are different every time you glance at them. Better to watch their reflections on the ceiling and just soak it up.;Track List:1. Mirror Woods Morning;2. Come Into My World;3. Sour Fruit;4. Peaches;5. (Feel Through a Hole in the Trail to Sound Creek);6. Bacavan Blues;7. By the River Again;8. Mirror Woods;9. The Town;10. Shadow People Don't Care;11. Mirror Wood's Constant Dream of Childhood;12. (Float Like a Soul As It Drifts from This Realm);13. A Well Placed Mirror;14. Mirror Wood's Abduction
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.