- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Creepoid - Cemetery Highrise Slum
- Write a Review
- #K89325 000000000 K89325000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release by the indie/alt-rock band. After releasing two albums with No Idea, an EP for ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release by the indie/alt-rock band. After releasing two albums with No Idea, an EP for Graveface, and countless miles logged on the road, Philadelphia's Creepoid lands at Collect Records for Cemetery Highrise Slum-a document of stunning growth that finally crystallizes the promise of an already feverishly loved band. Produced and mixed by Peter Mavrogeorgis (The National, Sharon Van Etten) at Dollhouse Studios in Savannah, GA, Creepoid have stripped away at the reticence of previous albums for a bold and focused effort that places equal measure on high definition and playful ambiguity alike. That critics have never quite been able to contain Creepoid's style-they've been called everything from punk and psych to dream-pop and grunge-is not as much a conflict as it is a statement, and on Cemetery Highrise Slum, the band finds itself at this idiosyncratic intersection of their own design: This is how it feels when a feisty, aggressive impulse agrees to be led by a firm, but graceful hand.;Track List:1. American Smile;2. Devil in the Subtext;3. Fingernails;4. Seams;5. Dried Out;6. Shaking;7. Calamine;8. Tell the Man;9. Worthless Pure;10. Eating Dirt;11. Here
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.