- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crescent - Resin Pockets
- Write a Review
- #K69153 000000000 K69153000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Resin Pockets is the first album from Crescent in ten years. If it's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Resin Pockets is the first album from Crescent in ten years. If it's been a long while since Little Waves, the intimate treasure they released in 2007, that's because much like peers Movietone and Flying Saucer Attack, Crescent move in slow motion, but with sure steps, only doing things when they feel right and true. You can hear this in the confidence that underpins the 9 songs written by Crescent leader Matt Jones for Resin Pockets, an album that nestles beautifully into a long history of visionary outsider English pop craft, in the same vein as the isle's solitary voices, all singing against the grain - the playfulness of Kevin Ayers the grace of Vashti Bunyan the rhapsody of Robert Wyatt the melancholy of Epic Soundtracks the revelations of Bill Fay. It's an album of joyous melody and evocative poetry, of community and intimacy.;Track List:1. Get Yourself Tidy;2. Impressions;3. I'm Not Awake;4. Charlstone;5. Willow Pattern;6. Ac30;7. Lightbulbs in the Trees;8. Starlings;9. Roman Roads;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.