- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cretin - Stranger
- Write a Review
- #K91466 000000000 K91466000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:After an 8-year absence due to various personal and professional pursuits, California death/grinders Cretin follow up 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:After an 8-year absence due to various personal and professional pursuits, California death/grinders Cretin follow up 2006's genius Freakery with Stranger, an album that finds the sickly sweet spot between hilarious and harrowing. Musically, this is what any fan of extreme metal wants to hear. Riffs slice like razors against a speeding train rhythm section, striking the perfect balance for Marissa Martinez to spew the twisted, idiosyncratic words that make up Cretin's infamous lyrics.;Track List:1. It;2. Ghost of Teeth and Hair;3. The Beast and the Drowning Bucket;4. Knights of the Rail;5. We Live in a Cave;6. Sandwich for the Attic Angel;7. Stranger;8. Mister Frye the Janitor Guy;9. Mary Is Coming;10. Honey and Venom;11. Freakery;12. They Buried the Lunchbox;13. Husband?;14. How to Wreck Your Life in Three Days
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.