- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crippled Black Phoenix - A Love Of Shared Disasters
- Write a Review
- #K70853 000000000 K70853000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the UK outfit led by multi-instrumentalist Justin Greaves. Various ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the UK outfit led by multi-instrumentalist Justin Greaves. Various members of the band used to play in other bands (including Iron Monkey, Gonga, Mogwai, Electric Wizard, Hearts of Black Science and others). The name of the band was initially an idea of Jim Rushby, guitarist of Greaves' previous band, Iron Monkey and taken from the lyrics of "Big Loader," a song on the Iron Monkey debut album. Although originally having an unorthodox start, since all the band members were part of and busy with other projects at the time of the band's founding, Crippled Black Phoenix remained committed to staying together and forged their sound. The band writes what they call "end time ballads," signifying both the slightly macabre nature of their songs and their unusual blend of styles as the final evolution in music. This blend has led to them being called everything from stoner-progressive to freak-folk to doom.;Track List:1. The Lament of the Nithered Mercenary (02:36);2. Really How'd It Get This Way (04:49);3. The Whistler (09:45);4. Suppose I Told the Truth (Why I Had to Go) (05:03);5. When You're Gone (05:35);6. Long Cold Summer (10:24);7. Goodnight Europe (06:08);8. You Take the Devil Out of Me (04:23);9. The Northern Cobbler (07:13);10. My Enemies I Fear Not But Protect Me from My Friends (06:34);11. I'm Almost Home (05:32);12. Sharks Storms / Blizzard of Horned Cats (08:19)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.