- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crobot - Welcome To Fat City
- Write a Review
- #K72659 000000000 K72659000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including printed insert and interactive anamorphic art packaging ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including printed insert and interactive anamorphic art packaging - the reflective sheet included reveals a hidden image in artwork. 2016 release from the Pottsville, Pennsylvania-based hard rockers. Welcome To Fat City was produced by Machine (Clutch, Crobot), and mixed by the legendary Alan Molder (Foo Fighters, NIN, Foals, Arctic Monkeys). Welcome To Fat City is heavier, groovier, and an even more power-packed rock ride than their previous release. The album features the lead single "Not For Sale" which was instantly championed by Loudwire, Blabbermouth, Revolver, and more. Crobot describes their music as "Dirty. Groove. Rock.", and has been compared to hard rock bands like Wolfmother, Queens of the Stone Age, Rage Against the Machine and Soundgarden. Frontman Brandon Yeagley has been praised for his power packed vocals and dynamic stage presence, guiding the band's "undeniably magnetizing live shows.";Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.