- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crosby & Nash - Wind On The Water
- Write a Review
- #K70666 000000000 K70666000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Invisible Hands Music is proud to release Wind On The Water, the classic album from Crosby & Nash, on vinyl for the fir...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Invisible Hands Music is proud to release Wind On The Water, the classic album from Crosby & Nash, on vinyl for the first time since it's original 1975 release. Wind On The Water was the second album by David Crosby & Graham Nash. It reached number six on the Billboard album chart and includes three hit singles, Take The Money And Run, Love Work Out and Carry Me. It includes guest appearances by Carole King, Levon Helm, James Taylor and some of the top session men of the age, such as Russ Kunkell, Craig Doerge, Danny Kortchmar, David Lindley. Tim Drummond and Leland Sklar.;Track List:1. Carry Me;2. Mama Lion;3. Bittersweet;4. Take the Money and Run;5. Naked in the Rain;6. Love Work Out;7. Low Down Payment;8. Cowboy of Dreams;9. Homeward Through the Haze;10. Fieldworker;11. To the Last Whale...(I. Critical Mass II. Wind on the Water)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.