- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cross Canadian Ragweed - Mission California
- Write a Review
- #K63054 000000000 K63054000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:When Cross Canadian Ragweed is asked if they're a country band or rock band, they just laugh and respond with a simple ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:When Cross Canadian Ragweed is asked if they're a country band or rock band, they just laugh and respond with a simple "Yes!" Lead singer and lead guitarist Cody Canada, rhythm guitarist Grady Cross, drummer Randy Ragsdale and bassist Jeremy Plato figured out a long time ago that their job was to make great music and let everybody else figure out what to call it. These lifelong friends spent years developing their powerful, near-magic collision of rock and country music sound in Stillwater, Oklahoma. This perfected sound coupled with deep and emotionally honest lyrics along with their relentless tour schedule have become the hallmark of the band and the gritty Red Dirt ethos that they established. They grew their audience the old-fashioned way - one fan at a time. Like many of their fans, the guys in CCR grew up listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd, AC/DC and Merle Haggard. That's how they seamlessly blend the energy, sex appeal and theater of rock n' roll with the emotionally direct honesty and working class themes of country music.;Track List:1. Record Exec;2. Dead Man;3. Deal;4. Lawrence;5. In Oklahoma;6. Cry Lonely;7. Smoke Another;8. Soul Agent;9. Walls to Climb;10. The Years;11. Jenny;12. I Believe You;13. NYCg;14. Right Path
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.