- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cross My Heart Hope To Die - Cross My Heart Hope to Die
- Write a Review
- #K84964 000000000 K84964000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:An ambitious collection of veteran musicians, Cross My Heart Hope To Die is the eclectic multimedia project of legendar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:An ambitious collection of veteran musicians, Cross My Heart Hope To Die is the eclectic multimedia project of legendary Cypress Hill founder DJ Muggs, producer Andrew Kline, vocalist Brevi, and artistic curator Sean Bonner. Muggs and Kline, though from different musical backgrounds, share a love of a dark, cinematic music and the fusion of their talents creates something you would not expect. The sound is complemented by Bevi, who elevates the tracks with her chilling and sultry vocals. The final piece to the puzzle is supplied by Sean Bonner, a visionary who spearheads the artistic aspects of the project. Cross My Heart Hope To Die wants to manipulate the way people find music to bring back the thrill of discovery. Something sorely needed in a digital age where we are constantly bombarded with aural stimulation. The overall idea of the Cross My Heart Hope To Die project plays with the barriers between art and music, musician and audience, and encourages those boundaries to be shifted from one to the other. "This isn't just a record, it's a piece of a soundtrack of a larger art project";Track List:1. Two Shots;2. Crossroads;3. Tears of God;4. Bad Boy Blues;5. Wild Side;6. Miracles;7. Lover;8. Roller Coasting
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.