- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crowded House - Woodface
- Write a Review
- #K54596 000000000 K54596000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing. In celebration of Crowded House's 30th anniversary, all vinyl re-issues have been cu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing. In celebration of Crowded House's 30th anniversary, all vinyl re-issues have been cut from the original analogue tapes at Abbey Road Studios on 180 gram vinyl. The band's third studio album from 1991, Woodface, spawned a remarkable following with their hit singles "Weather With You," "Fall At Your Feet," "It's Only Natural" and "Chocolate Cake" underpinning the bands commercial heights while still maintaining their effortless style and attitude for which they are still adored. Crowded House formed in Melbourne, Australia in 1985. The founding members were New Zealander Neil Finn (vocalist, guitarist, primary songwriter) and Australians Paul Hester (drums) and Nick Seymour (bass). Originally active from 1985 to 1996, the band had consistent commercial and critical success in Australia and New Zealand and international chart success as well.;Track List:1. Chocolate Cake;2. It's Only Natural;3. Fall at Your Feet;4. Tall Trees;5. Weather with You;6. Whispers and Moans;7. Four Seasons in One Day;8. There Goes God;9. Fame Is;10. All I Ask;11. As Sure As I Am;12. Italian Plastic;13. She Goes on;14. How Will You Go/I'm Still Here;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.