- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crucifix - Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Write a Review
- L31224 000000000 L31224000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Seven inch vinyl LP pressing including patch. Originally released in 1982 on the band's own Freak records, this classic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Seven inch vinyl LP pressing including patch. Originally released in 1982 on the band's own Freak records, this classic single was a massive musical leap for Crucifix, providing a link between the initial self-titled 12" EP and the Dehumanization LP, an undeniable classic of Reagan-era hardcore political punk. Nineteen eighty-four is a lo-fi, live-in-studio 2 track recording capturing the band at full intensity, an onslaught of volume and distortion. This recording marked Crucifix's move into the area of political engagement through message, graphics, and a DIY ethos. In the spirit of the original Freak release, this reissue includes a remake of the patch that was silkscreened by the band for the first pressing in 1982.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.