- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crx - New Skin
- Write a Review
- #K62714 000000000 K62714000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 debut album from Crx, a side project for Strokes lead ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 debut album from Crx, a side project for Strokes lead guitarist Nick Valensi. The album was produced by Josh Homme. The urge to begin a new project came from a primal place for Valensi, he just wanted to play. But Valensi couldn't start playing until he'd written some songs, and he realized he'd have to finally embrace an aspect of performing he'd resisted up until that point - singing. Last summer, he just dug in, grabbing whatever spare time he had to record demos on his laptop at home. As the songs progressed, Valensi invited a few trusted musician friends to join him and to contribute as songwriters. In addition to Valensi on guitar and vocals, Crx includes bassist Jon Safley, keyboardist/vocalist Richie Follin, drummer Ralph Alexander, and guitarist Darian Zahedi. New Skin was recorded at Josh Homme's Pink Duck Studios in Burbank, with work wrapping up in early 2016. And even as this year marks the fifteenth anniversary of The Strokes first LP, it represents the beginning of a promising new chapter for Valensi.;Track List:1. Ways to Fake It;2. Broken Bones;3. Give It Up;4. Anything;5. Walls;6. Slow Down;7. On Edge;8. Unnatural;9. One Track Mind;10. Monkey Machine;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.