- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crystal Castles - Amnesty (I)
- Write a Review
- K54721 000000000 K54721000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fourth full-length studio album from the Canadian alt-rock outfit. Amnesty (1) is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fourth full-length studio album from the Canadian alt-rock outfit. Amnesty (1) is the long-awaited follow-up to their 2012 release, III. Crystal Castles are an experimental electronic band formed in 2003 in Toronto, Ontario by songwriter/producer Ethan Kath, known for their chaotic live shows and lo-fi melancholic homemade productions. They released many limited vinyl singles between 2006 and 2007 before releasing a trilogy of critically acclaimed albums between 2008 and 2012. Their debut album, Crystal Castles, was released in 2008. In 2010 their second album, titled (II), charted on the Billboard 200, and includes their first worldwide charting single. Their third album, (III), was released on November 12, 2012 and was the #1 album of 2012 on Tumblr and also on Hype Machine.;Track List:1. Femen;2. Fleece;3. Char;4. Enth;5. Sadist;6. Teach Her How to Hunt;7. Chloroform;8. Frail;9. Concrete;10. Ornament;11. Kept;12. Their Kindness Is Charade
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.