- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CSC Funk Band - Things Are Getting Too Casual
- Write a Review
- #L29244 000000000 L29244000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/23/2011;Notes:With this Spring's release of their debut album Things Are Getting Too Casual, CSC Funk Band charges 11 deep from the f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/23/2011;Notes:With this Spring's release of their debut album Things Are Getting Too Casual, CSC Funk Band charges 11 deep from the formidable Brooklyn underground to forge an unforgettable path that leaves no ass unshaken and all ears aflame. This is funk in the sense of blistering backbeats and sweaty, selfless abandon, of all senses colliding and all minds melding. This is instrumental get-up-and-dance music from planet nowhere. CSC's muscular groove assault belies an opium-tinged underbelly that performs perfectly at both backdoor loft parties and starry Summer-night drives. Rocking saxes, synths, guitars, trombones, drums, trumpets, a bass, and an oboe, the band is a random, diverse, and eclectic collective. The psychedelic avalanche that the band effortlessly induces can be traced up the musical mountain to firm roots in technical mastery, avant experimentation, and noise-punk ethos.;Track List:1. Caneca;2. We Don't Care;3. Little Business;4. A Troll's Soiree;5. Funk Shoppe;6. Fiesta;7. Bad Banana Bread;8. Old Motel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.